展会英语口语 03
发布时间:2011-02-21       

81 I would like to ask you a favor.我可以提出一个要求吗?


82 Would you let me know your fax number?可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?


83 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?可以请你在明天以前回复吗?


84 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?


85 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。


86 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。


87 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。


88 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。


89 May I propose that we break for coffee now?我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?


90 If you insist, I will comply with your request.如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。


91 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。


92 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.请了解这一点对我们至关重要。


93 I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。


94 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.我们的方针是不授与专卖权。


95 There should always be exceptions to the rule.凡事总有例外。


96 I would not waste my time pursuing that.如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。


97 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?


98 I don't know whether you care to answer right away.我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。


99 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。


100 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?


101 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.请你尽量放慢说话速度。


102 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?你能详细说明你们的论据吗?


103 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.这会帮助我了解你们的重点。


104 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。


105 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。


106 We really need more specific information about your technology.我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。


107 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?


108 I will try, but no promises.


我会试试看,但是不敢保证。


109 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?


110 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。


111 Let me give you an indication.我可以提示一个想法。


112 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.请记得这不是最后的回答。


113 Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。


114 Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。


115 There is no such published information.没有相关的出版资料。


116 Such data is confidential.


这样的资料为机密资料。


117 I am not sure such data does exist.我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。


118 It would depend on what is on the list.这要看列表内容。


119 We need them urgently.


我们急需这些资料。


120 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。

 

                    

    友情链接: 许昌人才网    颍川弦歌    许昌hao123    许昌外国语学院    汉魏网   许昌网站推广   许昌旅游资讯网

 
  咨询电话:0374-2629919   2624919 校长热线:0374-3311277 传真:0374-3311727 石岩外语QQ群:21983797   邮箱:info@rockintel.com
  地址:许昌市建设路296号(春秋广场棉麻公司三楼)  MSN:mryanshiwei@hotmail.com   
  豫ICP备09044570号